Why I Love New Home Sales

3099885132_acd6007b1a_m2

Short and sweet – just complete the following sentence and post it in the response box.

“I love the new home sales business because…”

I’ll go first.

I love the new home sales business because I know that people who are shopping for a home have real and serious emotional discomfort. We don’t sell homes; we sell peace for the mind.

How about you? You love the new home sales business because…

Jeff Shore’s Newest Ground Breaking Video Series

Closing With Your ConscienceThe 5 Rules Of Virtuous Persuasion

33 Responses to Why I Love New Home Sales

1. Anonymous says:

I am not just making a living, I am making a difference in the lives of my customers.

2. debbiecabello says:

3. Anonymous says:

New home sales is so worth all you go to get to the dotted line! Wow, what a “high” when its a “done deal”

4. judywalton says:

5. kathyklinger says:

There is no bigger or more important decision anyone will make and I get to be a part of that! What a fantastic opportunity to be trusted and respected to share in the decision of where someone will live and spend their favorite time… with their family!

6. Anonymous says:

I absolutely LOVE new home sales because I get to be a part of a family’s “story”… your home is a safe haven from the world and most good/bad memories are seeded in a home. We build communities, friendships and a life of incredible memories and I fell blessed to have a small part of that beginning.

7. kathyklinger says:

8. nataliethomas says:

I absolutely LOVE new home sales because I get to be a part of a family's “story”… your home is a safe haven from the world and most good/bad memories are seeded in a home. We build communities, friendships and a life of incredible memories and I fell blessed to have a small part of that beginning.

9. karenS says:

I enjoy working and getting to know my clients when we are building their dream home. I really love the look on people’s faces when their house is almost finished and they are so excited about everything they picked has finally come together!!

10. debbiecabello says:

11. karen777 says:

I enjoy working and getting to know my clients when we are building their dream home. I really love the look on people's faces when their house is almost finished and they are so excited about everything they picked has finally come together!!

12. judywalton says:

13. kathyklinger says:

14. nataliethomas says:

15. Anonymous says:

I feel privileged in 2 ways:
    First one is, I become a part of one of the most important and private chapters in the buyers’ lives when they go through the financing and customization of their dream home.
    Second one is, I become a part of the economy in the bigger picture by representing developers, being involved with their construction lenders and investors. Thus, having a better understanding of the industry with its often go unnoticed related sectors and partners such as the unions, construction companies, manufacturers, subcontractors, designers, architects, officials that work in the planning departments, etc.

16. karenS says:

17. dilan says:

I feel privileged in 2 ways:
    First one is, I become a part of one of the most important and private chapters in the buyers' lives when they go through the financing and customization of their dream home.

18. dilan says:

I feel privileged in 2 ways:

19. jeffshore says:

Great comments, all. I was hoping to tap into the most important reasons that we do what we do. Sometimes the market wears on us and the negativity affects us in unprofitable ways. It’s a very good discipline to remember why we do what we do.

Keep ‘em comin’, folks!

• Anonymous says:

I love new home sales because if you stay with your builder long enough….You get to build relationships with your home buyers and some day you get to sell them another home to grow with their ever changing needs!

20. jeffshore says:

Great comments, all. I was hoping to tap into the most important reasons that we do what we do. Sometimes the market wears on us and the negativity affects us in unprofitable ways. It's a very good discipline to remember why we do what we do.

Keep 'em comin', folks!

21. lkarp says:

22. jeffshore says:

Keep 'em comin', folks!

23. lkarp says:

24. Anonymous says:

I love new home sales because it allows me to achieve tremendous things while doing what I love. Everyday when I walk through the door I remind myself, I am a valuable resource for the buyer, for the buyer’s agent, and for the builder and the future of their business. I am also a valuable resource for my family. New Home Sales allows me to improve today, tomorrow and the long-term future of so many people, how can I not be passionate about that??

25. angelabatchelor says:

I love new home sales because it allows me to achieve tremendous things while doing what I love. Everyday when I walk through the door I remind myself, I am a valuable resource for the buyer, for the buyer's agent, and for the builder and the future of their business. I am also a valuable resource for my family. New Home Sales allows me to improve today, tomorrow and the long-term future of so many people, how can I not be passionate about that??

26. Peter says:

I love the new home business because we change lives, fulfill dreams, and leave a leagcy of homeownership.

27. Peter says:

28. angelabatchelor says:

29. Peter says:

30. Lisa Pool says:

I love the new home sales business because I believe everyone deserves the American Dream and the people I meet are wonderful

31. lisapool says: