Posted on: Saturday, May 12th, 2012
Is the neighborhood you’re renting in going to the dogs? We can help?!?!?!
What kind of comps can you find for this home?
A Wolf Home, a Cat Home, or Maybe a Tiger House
Not sure if its pet friendly but has a great panoramic view
A place to stay when you are in the “dog house”!
- OK … who is going to clean up the stairs! It’s definitely NOT my turn.
- Try a nice quiet stay in our bowwootiful getaway!
- I’m sleepin in the dog house? Yippee!
- Where did we put that eyeball flood light dealie … oh here it is, in the tail section.
- So do I store the lawn mower in the little dog?
- How did you sleep? Wonderful! OK here’s your kibble. It’s got three breakfast meats in it!
- Pull this lever here, he lifts his leg and Viola! a pantry!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
The 4:2 Formula
Copyright © 2013 Shore Consulting, Inc. All right reserved.
Shore Consulting looks forward to partnering with you for more profitable success!
To connect with us directly, please contact Cassandra Grauer at 530-558-9109 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.