Posted on: Friday, July 20th, 2012
Don’t worry; it’s not your conversation I’m most interested in – it’s your buyer’s.
I regularly visit new sales offices, and while I’m there I love to talk with new home sales professionals. But I also love to walk the models and listen in to the conversations of home shoppers.
What do I learn?
- What people are looking for in a home – what they love and what they hate these days.
- How people make decisions – how they process strategically.
- How people deal with conflict – what happens when he likes the home and she doesn’t.
- How really motivated people are – how close they are to buying.
- How passionate people are on the topic of buying a home.
Try it. Put on jeans and a comfortable shirt and go visit models on your next day off. Trust me, the conversations will blow you away.