Your Buyer Needs a Hero
Gone are the days of canned sales presentations, false urgency, and cheesy closing lines.
Closing 2.0 isn’t about being sneaky, sleazy, tricky or manipulative. It’s about understanding the psychological journey of your customers and joining them as an ally, not an adversary.
Easy to read and easy to implement, Closing 2.0: How to Close More Sales Faster by Putting the Customer First takes you on a 30-day journey to strengthen both your closing mindset and your closing technique.
What Makes Closing 2.0 So Different?
Jeff Shore delivers a modern and definitive “Version 2.0” for closing that focuses first on the customer. It’s an upgraded operating system where closing isn’t something you do TO your customer but is something you do FOR your customer. Closing 2.0 will teach you exactly how to:
- Act as your customer’s guide and ally, not an adversary
- Feel less like a “used car salesperson” and more like an expert advisor or a trusted friend
- Learn how to be the hero in your buyer’s emotional journey
- Understand why Discovery drives Closing
- Track and measure your customer’s Emotional Altitude™
- Utilize Predictive Empathy™ to boost influence and persuasion
- Start building Minor Agreements with Major Payoffs
- Discern exactly when to deliver the final closing question
- Deliver a close built on confidence, not fear
- Replace that “awkward closing moment” with a balanced, strategic sales process
- Start celebrating the sale with your customer instead of simply signing a contract
- Eliminate “high-pressure sales” reviews and feedback on social media
Special Offer for Sales Leaders
Order By the Case for Your Team and SAVE!
Save 30% when you order a case of 20 books. Leverage your business’s potential and get your entire team delivering sales presentations that are built for the close from the very first handshake.
Closing 2.0 Shows You How to Bust the 10 Biggest Closing Myths of All Time
Closing 1.0 Myth
Closing 2.0 Reality
|1. Closing is all about building value||Closing is all about problem solving|
|2. Closing requires me to create urgency||Closing requires me to discover urgency|
|3. Customers must agree with me||Customers must agree with themselves|
|4. Buying signals tell me when to close||Buying behaviors tell me when to close|
|5. Closing is the last step in the process||Closing starts with the very first handshake|
|6. A slick closing script will save the day||A smart closing strategy seals more deals|
|7. Closing comes down to product and price||Closing comes down to meeting needs|
|8. Closing is something you do TO a customer||Closing is something you do FOR a customer|
|9. Customers don’t want to be closed||Customers don’t want to make a bad decision|
|10. Closing is about signing on the dotted line||Closing is about celebrating a major decision|