Sales Leadership is Lonely. Here’s How You Can Change That!
By Jeff Shore
One thing I know about sales leadership – it’s a lonely business.
Seriously, there are days when you feel like you are on some kind of weird island where all you do is walk around putting out fires. At the end of the day you are totally exhausted but unfulfilled.
This is not a job you want to do on your own. A lack of both coaching and support will only lead to frustration, disillusionment, and a serious case of burnout.
I want to encourage you to get help. You’re coming up on 2018, another year to make a dramatic impact on your sales team and on your organization. But that will only happen with solid tools, incredible support, and a detailed plan of action.
So what are you doing to make 2018 your best year ever? How are you strategically planning for the best year of your career?
Or are you just waiting for 2018 to happen?
Find a mentor. Find a mastermind group. Find a proven program. If you can get your company to invest a few bucks, that’s great. But don’t let that stop you. You’ll actually get more out of a program if you pay from your own pocket.
Take action. Do it. Now!
(Take a breath)
Okay, so I don’t want to diminish anything that I wrote above. What I want to do now is to let new home sales managers know we are beginning year five of my Sales Leadership Roundtable program. And it is everything I described above.
So far we’ve had 60 new home sales managers go through this program and they’ve all reported the same thing:
– A renewed enjoyment of their job, especially in their role as coaches.
– A greater confidence in the fact that they can have a marked impact on the lives of others, and on the success of their own organizations.
– Mastery of a robust sales leadership tool kit that will help them in virtually every aspect of their role.
– A nationwide network of sales leaders to learn from, be encouraged by, share best practices with, and develop friendships with.
– A reset on their entire career, moving forward with intentionality and positive energy.
If you are resonating with any of those benefits, I want you to contact me. Shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll set up a time to talk.
The Sales Leadership Roundtable has been the single most enjoyable endeavor of my professional career.
I just wanted to launch a program that would benefit sales leaders. What I got was 60 good friends.
Jeff Shore’s brand-new video series 10 Closing Truths.
Sign up below to discover what closing IS and what it SHOULD BE.